ALI may refer to:
- Acer Laboratories Incorporated, a manufacturer of integrated circuits
- Acute limb ischemia, a condition caused by sudden lose of blood flow to a limb
- Acute lung injury, a lung injury caused by inflammation
- Albion (Amtrak station), Michigan, from its Amtrak station code
- ALI, a graffiti artist
- Alice International Airport, Texas, from its IATA airport code
- American Law Institute, an organization for the clarification and simplification of United States law
- Annual limit on intake, a limit in radiation dosimetry
Other articles related to "ali":
... Mohammad-Ali Karimi Pashaki (Persian محمدعلی کریمی پاشاکی, born on 8 November 1978) better known as Ali Karimi, is an Iranian professional ...
... City Sue") by commentators in the United States and Comical Ali (an allusion to Chemical Ali, the nickname of former Iraqi Defence Minister Ali Hassan al-Maji ... about his exploits and televised interviews, called "Comical Ali" ...
... Hussein bin Ali, GCB (حسین بن علی Ḥusayn bin ‘Alī 1854 – 4 June 1931) was the Sharif and Emir of Mecca from 1908 until 1917, when he proclaimed himself and was ... the kingdom and other secular titles to his eldest son Ali ...
... Style ODI matches FC matches - Batsmen Amjad Ali 33 LHB OB 1 Nithin Gopal 37 RHB RMF Ravi Kumar 30 RHB OB Naeemuddin Aslam 30 RHB 7 ... All-rounders Muhammad Naveed 31 RHB Fast 112 ... Captain Saqib Ali 34 RHB OB 2 10 ...
... It consisted of Mohamed Boudiaf (PRS) Ali Kafi (FLN) Redha Malek, Prime Minister Major General Khaled Nezzar, Defense Minister Ali Haroun (FLN) Tedjini Haddam ... He was succeeded by Ali Kafi until the HCS was replaced by president Liamine Zéroual in 1994 ...
Famous quotes containing the word ali:
“That was always the difference between Muhammad Ali and the rest of us. He came, he saw, and if he didnt entirely conquerhe came as close as anybody we are likely to see in the lifetime of this doomed generation.”
—Hunter S. Thompson (b. 1939)